Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Want to be a Tester?

    I'm looking for three people who would like to be MESTEE product testers for 6 months.  If you have the time and drive, please send me an email with your email to lirpal@yahoo.com (***) and I will send you an entry form.  Entry period runs from JUNE 1st, to June 14th.  All entrants are welcome from anywhere.  I will pick three entrants every 6 months to be testers based on this criteria:

honest and thoughtful answers on my entry form and
whether or not you have a little free time...that's it! 

If I like what you have to say but I didn't pick you, don't despair because you may be lined up for the next 6 months.

      In exchange for the time you spend reviewing products, you get to keep all products you test and you will be eligible for exclusive discounts and other MESTEE perks.   YAY!
Remember, this offer is open to anyone, everywhere, so don't be shy!

      Rules:

I will send you samples at the beginning of the month and by the end of the month I  will need your input or you will be disqualified from receiving further samples.

I need honesty, if you love it, tell me why, If you don't I'd love to hear why..think it's great but needs a little something?  Tell me why. That's it for rules, I don't think it gets much more simple than that!

Thanks for your efforts in advance!
Love,
MESTEE


(***) Please note that if you are not picked you will not receive any spam or other emails of any kind unless you specify that you would like to receive my newsletter (coming soon).  I will not distribute your name or any information pertaining to you to anyone else, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment